NEW BOOKS ARE IN!!

Check back here for all your latest ORCA news and announcements!
bettybarr
Advanced Board Poster

NEW BOOKS ARE IN!!

Post by bettybarr »

We have 3 outstanding new books available on our website Store. To quote Dr. Todd, "I don't think you can truly appreciate the hardcover JVH book until you hold it in your hands. It's really great and I think will sell fast."

We all need to add these reference books to our nightstands. You might not get much sleep but you will learn a lot and enjoy these beautifully written works of reel history.
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Re: NEW BOOKS ARE IN!!

Post by spadej1 »

It looks like the hardcover JVH is sold out, unless there is a problem with the website.
-James-
New to reel collecting so bear with me please. I like reel deals!
jimbofish
Advanced Board Poster

Post by jimbofish »

spadej1 wrote:It looks like the hardcover JVH is sold out, unless there is a problem with the website.
It may be sold out but there may also be a problem.

Doesn't look like there's a button to click on for the USA shipping included edition.There's only one "Add to Cart with 'elsewhere' shipping" button for either version. Clicking either one adds the softcover edition to the cart with $15.95 shipping.

Also, the "Pflueger Profiles" book brings up a blank page with this when added... Error! The price field may have been tampered. Security check failed
"We'll take the car and drive all night. We'll get drunk. We'll go fishing and stay away until she's gone"
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Post by spadej1 »

I realized after I posted that there is a button for the international option, which would also be sold out. It might just be a website issue.
-James-
bettybarr
Advanced Board Poster

Post by bettybarr »

The Pay Pal button has been fixed. I just edited the button. I verified it was working on my devices. I apologize. I am the Word Press editor and it was my error.
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Post by spadej1 »

Yes it is working now. I got my copy ordered!
-James-
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Post by wrong99 »

For those of us who pre-ordered back in February, these are now being shipped? Thanks.
Mark
bettybarr
Advanced Board Poster

Post by bettybarr »

I just confirmed with Roger that the preordered books were shipped yesterday, Tuesday April 11.