Very nice reel for sale

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Mark Johnson

Very nice reel for sale

Post by Mark Johnson »

Here is a link to a very nice fishing reel that I just posted. You or someone you know might be interested in. Thanks!
broken ... 7107592732
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

so, folks...what do you think? Yes, nice reel, but should we cut this off right now before it gets totally out of control? We certainly don't want the board to become a tout sheet for every ebay auction that gets posted...just my humble opinion.

Mark: Just wanted to add that I think this is perfect place for offering reels for sale. But I also don't feel an auction qualifies as a sale in this format. Offer the reel at a fair price here and it will likely sell immediately. If the mission is just to start a fire fight, then Ebay is the forum...guaranteed that interested parties will find it there.
je
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

I agree with John
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

I agree with Ron/John. (Sounds like a surf shop in So Fla)
"H"
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

they way it usually works on Clark's cane rod board (and not always, but this is typical): someone lists a rod for sale for a week or so and then posts "gone to ebay" when there are no takers.
reels4me

Touting

Post by reels4me »

I agree with all above except seller, and yes that is not
tRouting, you see I lisp !
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

this area not for ebay

Post by cws/carl schultz »

this area should be for direct sales only we do have a section that even says ebay[no brainer]of course what is put up there is the cream of the crop thats on ebay[well maybe sour cream] joes site even the mention of the place gets a delete as well it should he pays for site and its his rules dont like it get your own and this should be the same for our site