Member Profile Paul Berinson

Post information about yourself and your collecting interests.
fishhead
Advanced Board Poster

Member Profile Paul Berinson

Post by fishhead »

My name is Paul Berinson and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1956. I always loved fishing since I was 5 years old. I started out using some monofilament fishing line, a hook and a can to wrap the line around. I have always been very lucky when it comes to catching fish. I have done almost every kind of fishing imaginable from freshwater fishing in small ponds and creeks to saltwater Long Range fishing. I have a passion for reels made in Philadelphia such as Penn reels. I also collect Ocean City and Pflueger fishing reels. As far as fishing rods go I like collecting vintage Fenwick, Harnell, Kencor, Roddy, Silaflex and Truline rods. I have been a reel repairman for over 20 years. I specialize in repairing and servicing Penn and Newell reels as I have a large inventory of parts for these reels in stock. I established my own tackle company, Berinson Fishing Tackle Company in 1999 and also established my website berinsontackle.com in 1999. I love collecting, buying and selling vintage fishing gear including rods, reels, lures, tackle boxes and everything else related to fishing. I became a member of ORCA about 20 years ago and I must say that ORCA is a great association with a lot of terrific quality people that are members that I have became friends with over the years.

Tight Lines and Happy Collecting
Paul fishhead Berinson