2021 Lost and Found and Thanks

Get the latest on this year's upcoming convention or read about last year's
kyreels
Super Board Poster

2021 Lost and Found and Thanks

Post by kyreels »

Thanks to everyone that attended the 2021 ORCA National in San Diego. I really enjoyed meeting all the west coast members we do not regularly see, and of course all the members and friends across the country. Thanks for your fellowship and knowledge you imparted on your specialty. I especially enjoyed seeing the Kovalovsky exhibit and later the Smores on the fire outside that John and Kim invited us to. I really appreciated the additions to my collection and Robin was able to add some rare Gaustad floats to her collection.

There was a round aluminum rod tube bottom about 1/8 or 3/16 (no threads) that was turned into me. It may have been some kind of show part that came off something else. It may be nothing, but if you lost such a piece, let me know.
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: 2021 Lost and Found and Thanks

Post by john elder »

Anything like this, Matt? If so, it came off a rod tube. They are usually about 1 3/4” OD… i am missing a couple, but can’t swear i lost them there

J
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures