Pescare Show (Fishing Show) - 2021 Vicenza - Italy

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
ANTIPES Italy reel
Frequent Board Poster

Pescare Show (Fishing Show) - 2021 Vicenza - Italy

Post by ANTIPES Italy reel »

Hoping to please, in this post I publish some photos taken during the “Pescare Show 2021” which took place last weekend in the beautiful town of Vicenza (Veneto) not far from Venice.

The "Pescare Show" represents the most important event in Italy and also for neighboring countries such as Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, for those who love to go fishing but also for collectors of old fishing equipment.
I took advantage of this important event to promote the great "ORCA Association", several friends asked for information and from some I received the prise that they will join for the new 2022.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 and other health problems, some friends and great collectors were unable to participate, I sincerely hope that they can be present in the next events.

[timg]https://images.orcaonline.org/u/22655/2 ... 705___.jpg[/rimg]

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos I took via a simple smartphone.
A sincere greeting from Italy.
Sergio
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Re: Pescare Show (Fishing Show) - 2021 Vicenza - Italy

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Thank you for promoting ORCA and posting the photos, Sergio! It is wonderful to see the enthusiasm regarding old reels, especially spinning reels, in other parts of the world!

You have an awesome table and display! :shock: I envy you! :bow:
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
RonG
Super Board Poster

Post by RonG »

Wow, That's a great looking Show. It looks like some nice reel displays where there. Also, thank you for highlighting ORCA at the Show.
ANTIPES Italy reel
Frequent Board Poster

RonG wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:43 pm Wow, That's a great looking Show. It looks like some nice reel displays where there. Also, thank you for highlighting ORCA at the Show.
President Ron,
I am honored to read your comment.
Due to Covid-19, in 2021 we managed to organize this unique event in Italy, normally more than 5 were organized every year, more than 21 months have passed since the last event!
I will continue to promote the ORCA association whenever possible.
Best regards from Italy.
ANTIPES Italy reel
Frequent Board Poster

Midway Tommy D wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:52 pm Thank you for promoting ORCA and posting the photos, Sergio! It is wonderful to see the enthusiasm regarding old reels, especially spinning reels, in other parts of the world!

You have an awesome table and display! :shock: I envy you! :bow:
Hi Tom,
thanks, your message makes me forget how much time and effort it takes to organize each event.
regards