Roger A. Schulz and his new publication

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
corbo
Frequent Board Poster

Roger A. Schulz and his new publication

Post by corbo »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I received a parcel that included Roger's new publication with regard to Meisselbach reels a couple of days ago. Fifteen or so years ago I found myself fallen in love with collecting the skeletons, amateurs, and experts.
I was fortunate to put together a better than decent group early with Phil White's book instruction. It's a very nice grouping today with just a few holes to fill..... a couple or three tough Amatuers and a front click Expert #22 that likely never was made.
Regardless..... Great book Roger, Thank you.
Corbin
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Re: Roger A. Schulz and his new publication

Post by wrong99 »

His book is wonderful. Very comprehensive. An absolute pleasure to have.
RonG
Super Board Poster

Post by RonG »

I just got my copy today. Way to go Roger! It's a very thorough and insightful book about the Meisselbach history and their reels. If you like to study and read about early reel makers, this is a must have book. It has a lot of good photos and model identification and dating guides. You can get it in the ORCA Store.

Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Roger Schulz »

Thanks for all the kind remarks. I am just thankful that 35 years ago Dave Erickson got me into this hobby and ORCA and all my reel collector friends made it all possible.

Roger