FOR SALE 9/0 Hoesel cradle reel with rod THIS HAS BEEN SOLD !!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

FOR SALE 9/0 Hoesel cradle reel with rod THIS HAS BEEN SOLD !!

Post by 54bullseye »

SOLD !!! SOLD !!This is a very hard to find 9/0 Hoesel cradle reel made by "Hallen Co." Long Island, NY. The reel works as it should there is no throw off lever so just back off drag to pay out line. Drag works well. The reel is a multiplier and has a 2 to 1 ratio. The rod is not original to the cradle but is a perfect fit as both butt and tip fit nicely . The rod is "D" shaped, probably Hickory I am not sure and rod has a slight set to it from use. All wraps and guides are in good shape and I believe the rod is of correct era and size to match the reel. Please contact me if you have interest in the combo or if you have questions or want additional pictures.  Thanks for looking. SOLD !!!!!!       John Taylor

SOLD !!!!!!!

Last edited by 54bullseye on Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
reeltackle
Super Board Poster

Re: FOR SALE 9/0 Hoesel cradle reel with rod

Post by reeltackle »

Nice combo there John. Hoesel reels are pretty darn scarce and that looks like a nice one.
Ed Pritchard
http://www.AntiqueFishingReels.com
ORCA Charter Member "First Paid Member"
Honorary Life Member

"Reels As Big As Your Head" Always looking for BIG game reels and anything else that might go along.