I have 4 reels for sale. ALL REELS SOLD !!!!!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

I have 4 reels for sale. ALL REELS SOLD !!!!!

Post by 54bullseye »

I have four reels I am going to sell. They will all be $15 shipping. let me know if interested. Thanks John Taylor
THE SEAMASTER REEL BY MEL STRINGER HAS BEEN SOLD !!!
PEREZ REEL SOLD !!!
LANGLEY REEL IS SOLD !!!!
Fin-Nor SOLD !!

SOLD !!!!!! Reel # 1 Tycoon/Fin-Nor Golden Regal 20. Reel is in very nice working order. $200

SOLD !! SOLD !!Next is a Perez # 1 with box and paper work. Reel, box and paper work in nice uncleaned condition. SOLD ! $135.00

THIS REEL IS SOLD !!!Next is a not often seen reel it's a "Seamaster" made by Mel Stinger reel corp. Hollywood, Calif. The reel is a bit rough and doesn't appear to be very well made it hasn't been cleaned. The but the box is very nice and the only one I have seen. No paperwork. $150.00 Punch in Mel Stinger to search on ORCA you will see some talk. SOLD !!!

THIS REEL IS SOLD !!Last a common Langley 444 with box and paperwork. Reel is in nice looking condition but reels very stiff I am sure it's old grease so will need a cleaning. Box is decent with one seam on top partially split. Paper work good. $50.00

SOLD !!!!!!!