PENN Catalogs For Sale

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
leland99
Advanced Board Poster

PENN Catalogs For Sale

Post by leland99 »

I have a large group of original PENN Catalogs for sale that I will sell individually, in small bunches or as a large group. Contact me for the sales list. Many are the 5.5 inch x8.5-inch size and range between years 1958-1989 (not all years available). Also, many 8.5 inch x 11 inch full color New Product Catalogs which range between years 1991 – 1999 (no 1998). I have a few photos of each to help visualize condition. Net proceeds will go to ORCA.
Bryce Tawney
The Reel Packrat

Packing these reels into my nest hole: Talbot, Milam, Meek, Horton, Heddon, Wm Shakespeare Jr, and small diameter skeleton fly reels!
bmcgin
Frequent Board Poster

Re: PENN Catalogs For Sale

Post by bmcgin »

Hello, don't know if it is too late but is this Offer still available? If it is how can I get a look at all of your Collection?
Thank you,
Brian
leland99
Advanced Board Poster

Post by leland99 »

Many of the PENN Catalogs are sold. I have 5 remaining: New Product Catalogs for years 1991, 1993, 1996, 1997, and 1999. They are available for $25 each, which includes shipping cost, so if you want all five, I would do $110.
Bryce Tawney
The Reel Packrat

Packing these reels into my nest hole: Talbot, Milam, Meek, Horton, Heddon, Wm Shakespeare Jr, and small diameter skeleton fly reels!
bmcgin
Frequent Board Poster

Post by bmcgin »

I was hoping you had late 70's into early 80's Catalogs, thanks anyway.
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Laurie Bingham has a full set of Penn Catalogs for sale. Contact her via the board from user fishstuf. Or if you are an ORCA member contact her via the directory.
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
bmcgin
Frequent Board Poster

Post by bmcgin »

Thanks for the Information!