A modest want list, October 2022

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Mike N
Star Board Poster

A modest want list, October 2022

Post by Mike N »

I am always buying or trading for:

1. Vintage (pre-WW II) tournament competition casting reels, especially if modified by owner.

2. Vintage flies on cards or in original retailer envelopes or cardboard boxes—McHarg, A.G. Spalding, T.H. Chubb; C.F Orvis.

3. Vintage small “thread” spools of casting line, especially Kingfisher.

4. Lauby lures from Wisconsin; Charmer Minnows; Arbogast sunfish; and McHarg metal spoons.

5. Vintage (pre-WW II) letterhead and covers (envelopes) for tackle companies and other quality ephemera.

Do you have any of the above for sale or trade? Please message me for my email address so you can send item description and photo with asking price for a quick, no hassle offer and response.

Thanks a million.

MIke N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
dbummee
Advanced Board Poster

Re: A modest want list, October 2022

Post by dbummee »

Hello, Mike, I have a hand ful of older strreamers still in their cellophane packs that I wouldd like
get to someone who would enjoy them. If this is something you might like let me know and I will send you some pics.
I used to be a member of the ORCa club but have since left it to pursue bamboo fly flyrods.

Tom DuRose
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Tom,
Thx for the response. I’ll message you my email.
Mike
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
flysupplies
Advanced Board Poster

Post by flysupplies »

Like these?