Site Updates

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Paul Roberts
Super Board Poster

Site Updates

Post by Paul Roberts »

The recent site updates are really nice, really helpful. First, I’m very much enjoying going through the old Reel News issues. So much info there! I go in looking for a certain article or topic and find a treasure trove of intriguing technical info and fascinating history.

Secondly, now being able to bypass the store checkout to access the ORCA’s library of catalogs and schematics just makes things work better. And is probably less confusing to new users.

Kudos!
ORCA 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Richard Lodge
Super Board Poster

Re: Site Updates

Post by Richard Lodge »

A major hat tip to Matt Wickham :bow: for leading the charge on that. It's now very easy to search for keywords to come up with articles from many Reel News issues going back years.
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Thanks for your feedback. Now pay me $8.

Just kidding. I really appreciate knowing how the orcaonline site is being used. Keep it coming.
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
colby sorrells
Super Board Poster

Post by colby sorrells »

GREAT research resource. Unfortunately I don't always remember to go there first and Mr. Vernon has to remind me he has already been down that path. What a great club and a fun hobby. Wonderful having folks like Matt that can keep us going in this modern world.

Keepin' It Fun!

Colby
joe klaus
Super Board Poster

Post by joe klaus »

Thank you Matt for your efforts. We appreciate it.