WTB Rogue Reels

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
z4bigdaddy
Big ORCA Fan

WTB Rogue Reels

Post by z4bigdaddy »

Still looking for Rogue Reels: Model 200 Fly Reels, Model 150 Spin Casters, Model 300 Wide Spools, Two Speed Deep Sea and Model 200 Bait Caster conversions. I enjoy finding paper items including the blue display box or even anecdotal stories if you have any. Also looking for Rogue Reels with provenance related to high profile people, either in the fishing world or otherwise. Rogue Reels offered name engraving at no extra charge so many are easy to identify ownership. In a bit of a dry spell on finding anything. I keep casting but no hits lately. :fished
bajaruss
Big ORCA Fan

Re: WTB Rogue Reels

Post by bajaruss »

This might end your dry spell? Still looking for Rogue Reels. I'm selling a collection from a friend who recently passed. In the collection there are 21 reels, Various Model 200's, 11 are and in cases with extra spools, 3 more in cases, 7 without cases, and 4 extra spools. Also paper reel inserts advertising sheets, letter, also one parts reel (missing lever) .

All the best

Russ Wilson
140 Beattie Ave
Novato, CA., 94945-3502

(707)695-4884

***email address removed***
z4bigdaddy
Big ORCA Fan

Post by z4bigdaddy »

looks good I, PMed you. Novato the center of steelheading.
z4bigdaddy
Big ORCA Fan

Post by z4bigdaddy »

Thank you for the opportunity.