The Antique Angler

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
mark bumgarner
Advanced Board Poster

The Antique Angler

Post by mark bumgarner »

Found a reel I am interested in on a web page theantiqueangler.com but the page does not list any information as to where they are located, who owns the shop, or anything else to that matter. Was wondering if any of you were familiar with or had any transactions with them.
THOSE WHO EXPECT THE WORST SHALL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!
Thanks
Bummy
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: The Antique Angler

Post by Mike N »

The Antique Angler website is owned by longtime collector and former ORCA President, David Lehman. David is someone I would personally recommend as a trusted tackle seller. He advertises on this website and supports ORCA. David was at the FATC show at St. Augustine this weekend and I was happy to get to spend some time with him.

Mike N.
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
40fordflathead
Advanced Board Poster

Post by 40fordflathead »

What Mike said. Shop with comfort.
Bruce Harlan
mark bumgarner
Advanced Board Poster

Post by mark bumgarner »

Thanks Mike and Bruce. I thought it might be David and am glad it is. Guess I should have checked member web sites, DUH. I was at Frankfort last Fall but only for first 2 days but David was one of the members I met so YES think we are good to go.
Thanks again
Bummy
mark bumgarner
Advanced Board Poster

Post by mark bumgarner »

Just received two reels I purchased from "The Antique Angler" and could not be more pleased. Thanks David!