HIGH END FLY REELS FOR TRADE / SALE

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
TylerClugston(NFLCC)
Big ORCA Fan

HIGH END FLY REELS FOR TRADE / SALE

Post by TylerClugston(NFLCC) »

Hello All!

This is my first post on Reel Talk so bear with me if I don’t understand the format yet. I am a lure collector primarily but have come into possession of a outstanding collection of high end fly reels by many notable makers. Zwarg, Julius Vom Hofe, Edward Vom Hofe, Leonard, AL Walker, etc. My father, Michael Clugston, and myself are offering these reels for TRADE, primarily for fishing lures. The reels are also available at a set price but trades take precedence. I will post photos of the reels once I have had the chance to take detailed pictures and have figured out how to post them here. They also will be posted in the Joes Old Lures board and on several lure collectors Facebook pages. If you would like a list of the available reels please email, call, or text me at the provided information below.

(Email or PM to contact Tyler, using the board info)

Thanks!

Tyler Clugston
TylerClugston(NFLCC)
Big ORCA Fan

Re: HIGH END FLY REELS FOR TRADE / SALE

Post by TylerClugston(NFLCC) »

Here is a group photo
seruga
Frequent Board Poster

Post by seruga »

I don't see the photos. Were they posted
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Tyler, once photos are uploaded, be sure to insert the links into the post by clicking the image location. See the instructions at viewtopic.php?t=15596
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle