Cycloid Reel Archive

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Jason B
Big ORCA Fan

Cycloid Reel Archive

Post by Jason B »

Not sure who the contact may be, hoping someone can help out. I have amassed a very large collection and information about the history of the Cycloid Reel Company. It is definitely enough to be written about in a journal or large article. I feel like this information needs to be shared with others. If someone could lead me in the right direction here that would be useful.

Thank you.
RonG
Super Board Poster

Re: Cycloid Reel Archive

Post by RonG »

Hey Jason,

Thank you for sharing your information. If the Cycloid info has been accumulated, I would recommend that you write an article for the ORCA Reel News. It would serve as a good future reference for collectors. You can contact our Newsletter Editor Richard Lodge. He's always looking for articles.
colby sorrells
Super Board Poster

Post by colby sorrells »

You might want to check ORCA Reel News issue 5-2020 and an article titled What's a Cycloid Anyway by some guy named Colby Sorrells. Pages 23-28. Always interested in new information.

Keepin' It Fun!

Colby
Jason B
Big ORCA Fan

Post by Jason B »

RonG wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:33 pm Hey Jason,

Thank you for sharing your information. If the Cycloid info has been accumulated, I would recommend that you write an article for the ORCA Reel News. It would serve as a good future reference for collectors. You can contact our Newsletter Editor Richard Lodge. He's always looking for articles.
Thank you I PM'd Him.