Selling my collection of Shakespeare Auto reels

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Crosery
Frequent Board Poster

Selling my collection of Shakespeare Auto reels

Post by Crosery »

Hi everybody,
I'm going to sell my collection of automatic reels of the Shakespeare Co. All these reels should go back to their mother country, shouldn't they ?

This includes ALL (yes all) autos created and sold by the company between the nineteen twenties and the late eighties (no Japan or Hong Kong items). It means 95 models some of them impossible to find now, most of them with their appropriate box and documents a lot brand new. The collection also includes most models made by Shakespeare for the KALAMAZOO company (a Shakespeare branch). I'm presently working on the listing .I hope the picture of the whole stuff will show as it should.
The collection will be sold as a whole : no separate sale. The buyer will have to pay for the shipping/Insurance and possible duty taxes though collectible items may have a special status.I'm including some Martin reels as a free gift to the buyer.
Thanks for reading this long message. I'll answer all questions including my estimate of the cost. And well...I'm shipping from France...where all these gems have been collected for more than 15 years but everything has to come to an end some day...

Thanks for having read this long post...

Pascal
colby sorrells
Super Board Poster

Re: Selling my collection of Shakespeare Auto reels

Post by colby sorrells »

WOW!!! 8) :D