20+ Tables Available- Canton OH NFLCC Show

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
KevinVirden
Frequent Board Poster

20+ Tables Available- Canton OH NFLCC Show

Post by KevinVirden »

We have about 24 tables available for the Akron / Canton, Ohio NFLCC show on November 11, 2023. Information about the show is available on Joe's website and the upcoming shows section of the NFLCC website. If you are interested in getting tables for the show, you must be an NFLCC or ORCA member in good standing. Tables are $20 each plus a single $10 registration fee which helps cover advertising and administrative costs.

Please download the registration form from the NFLCC website and send to me as soon as possible. I cannot guarantee last minute (day of) show tables. If known in advance and we sell out of the exhibit hall 50 tables, I can rent 10 more or people could possibly bring their own for our pre-function area. I need to know if we need more tables well in advance to make extra arrangements with the hotel. Please spread the word and invite a friend to the show. These are great opportunities to meet others, buy, sell, and trade old, used, vintage, and new fishing tackle items.

Thanks,
Kevin Virden
New Franklin, OH
NFLCC