Various old spincast,spinning,level wind,fly reels for sale or trade for early Zebco items

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
catfishin_welder
Big ORCA Fan

Various old spincast,spinning,level wind,fly reels for sale or trade for early Zebco items

Post by catfishin_welder »

Various reels I'm cleaning from some of my old collection that I thought I'd already gotten rid of. Thought I'd purged everything but my zebcos 😂 Can't even remember where I got some of these!
Penn Delmar 285. Non handle side has break in case
Perrine Mfg Co. No. 30
South Bend 90 w box & paperwork
Garcia Kingfisher GK22 cracked spool
Heddon/Daisy
Penn no. 155
Meisselbach
Roddy 810-A missing handle
Shakespeare 1837 model GD with box and paperwork
Ocean City 77 missing spool nut
Johnson Century 100B
Kmart Sportfisher 200
Duncan Briggs model 2 with box and extra spring and pawl in original package
Shakespeare 1920 Wondereel model FK with box and paperwork
Mitchell spool case with spool
Shakespeare no. 1821 Model GD with box and paperwork
Some reels are in good shape, some need repair. PM me if interested in any of them. I collect zero hour/ zebco from 40s through the 1980s. Will make fair trades on zebco stuff. Some items I'm currently seeking are model 55 box only, model 11 box only, standard zero hour box only, and a black spinner standard with or without box
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Various old spincast,spinning,level wind,fly reels for sale or trade for early Zebco items

Post by john elder »

Email sent.

J
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
scentedgeneral
Big ORCA Fan

Re: Various old spincast,spinning,level wind,fly reels for sale or trade for early Zebco items

Post by scentedgeneral »

Interested in your reel collection! I don't have any Zebco items for trade, but would you be open to selling the Penn Delmar 285? Let me know, thanks!
TattooTrav
Big ORCA Fan

Post by TattooTrav »

My uncle just passed away who lived on the Snake River in Idaho. He left me hundreds of vintage baitcast, fly, & spinning rods and reels and combos. Here is just a few of what I assume to be older Zebco that I have come across so far, but there is plenty more to still go through. The red one has no identifying marks or model or numbers. Maybe you may know some info on that one cause I have not been able to find anything that looks like it by just searching google.