FOR SALE: 1939-40 Bronson Pirate 750BW in correct box GONE TO A GOOD HOME!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
JoeW
Advanced Board Poster

FOR SALE: 1939-40 Bronson Pirate 750BW in correct box GONE TO A GOOD HOME!

Post by JoeW »

GONE TO A GOOD HOME!: 1939-40 Bronson Pirate 750BW in correct box (updated 1/2/24, 1/4/24)

As promised! After getting a lot of help from members here and the Bronson website, I’m offering this combo here at ORCA. I hope a devoted Bronson enthusiast sees this! I found out the 750SW stood for the larger, wide spool model, which this one is!

Responders had a lot of trouble putting a price on it, none to be found that have sold so no sales history. I’ve had no offers- collectors are shy about that, I know. But I've come up with a sort of range for it, and a way to make everyone happy (maybe?).

No more offers— not fair to the shy people. But I’m going to set a price for it and hope for a taker. If there’s no takers in… a couple or few days or maybe a week or so, I’ll reduce the price… a little or a bunch, and wait for a reply again. Sort of a reverse auction? I hope no one objects to this? I’ll keep doing this until the reel finds a good home or until I get tired of it and put it into my “archives”— there to disappear forever! i.e. the last scene in “Raiders of the Lost Ark”!.

Don’t forget- you get to “talk like a Pirate” every time you show it off!

I don’t like to use the word “Mint”, so I’ll just say the reel is “Minty”. No nicks or cracks, no corrosion. Had some line on it and there’s a couple light scratches on the foot so it’s been on a rod, but I think it was taken right off and never used! Spool was FINE under the line, I’ll include the line. Box is real good, some shelf wear & a dent in the bottom, but solid.

I’ll take personal check, or preferably a Postal MO. Reply to me directly via email or message. Comments, questions welcome. Thanks all.

12/30/23 asking $300 shipped.
1/2/24 now asking $275 shipped.
1/4/24 now asking $225 shipped.
1/14/24 now asking $200 + $10 to ship = $210 total. That's as low as I can go. Last call!

Thanks for your patience!
Have fun! Best——- Joe Walkowski (ORCA)

Joseph's Lures & Fishing Tackle Collectibles
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosephsLures?view_type=list
Stop in for a look around! Best--- Joe ("Joseph") Walkowski (ORCA)