NEW MEMBER FROM MOBILE ALABAMA

Post information about yourself and your collecting interests.
dbuffington1
Big ORCA Fan

NEW MEMBER FROM MOBILE ALABAMA

Post by dbuffington1 »

Hello and happy New Year.

Born and raised in San Diego Calif. 70 years old this past November 11th. Moved to Mobile Al in 1971. Love to fish. Collect motorcycles, and reels. Have about 400 reels most new with boxes. I probably have some that are collectable. I just purchased a Daiwa PT-10 E, It has the box all the paperwork and a round plastic with extra parts and lube for $50.00 dollars off E-Bay. Her husband had just passed and she was selling all he had. Box in very good condition. It looks fairly new if anyone used it to fish it was very little. Lots of Penn reels and Ocean City. and Daiwa's. Also collect Rods have several on a wall in a spare bedroom. Just got a new lease on life the 24th of last month I woke up and could not breath. Wife took me to the hospital and I had a blood clot 4 inches from my heart. I was told I had the best Doctor. He did a great job and I'am healing well. So far so good. Wife has me restricted to the house so I've been watching westerns and Quincy M.E.

Glad to join O.R.C.A
Dean Buffington
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Re: NEW MEMBER FROM MOBILE ALABAMA

Post by kyreels »

Welcome Dean. We look forward to hearing of your collection.
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
Richard Lodge
Super Board Poster

Re: NEW MEMBER FROM MOBILE ALABAMA

Post by Richard Lodge »

Welcome to ORCA, Dean, and congrats on your good fortune and new lease on life. We look forward to hearing more about your reel collection.
Richard