Seamaster Salmon, S handle reel in very Fine shape for sale

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Bob dimesky
Big ORCA Fan

Seamaster Salmon, S handle reel in very Fine shape for sale

Post by Bob dimesky »

Here is one I must part with….have owned it for 50 years now, fished it in CAN and AK, in Trondheim Norway and on the River EM….it is a beauty, a little edge wear, which can be corrected if you wish, but no need, its a lovely user and collectors piece all in one! See images and contact me for a discussion….Bob D On the banks of the Famous Farmington River, in Pine Meadow CT

I also have an early and nice Antique Hardy ST. John Reel to offer as well, It is one of the quite rare three screw versions that is equipped with the Line Guard….comments and offers may be made to me privately please… I will image the reel and post it separately tonight under Early Hardy Three Screw St. John Reel With Lineguard
Last edited by Bob dimesky on Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
RonG
Super Board Poster

Re: Seamaster Salmon, S handle reel in very Fine shape for sale

Post by RonG »

Here's a link on the ORCA message board that shows the steps on how to download photos to your post.

viewtopic.php?t=15596