Looking for Ocean City Reels

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Biggamereels1988
Frequent Board Poster

Looking for Ocean City Reels

Post by Biggamereels1988 »

I’ve started a collection of Ocean City Reels recently. I’m trying to obtain all the medallion reels. I got an early box Brigatine and St. Lucie so far. I found an Ike Walton, Ocean City and am looking for a Dover Club! Any help adding to my collection would be appreciated. :) I’m collecting all Ocean City. My end goal is to have 1 in every size and maybe a couple doubles. :)
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Looking for Ocean City Reels

Post by john elder »

Great to hear! Think big!!

Early Balboa:

PM or email me if you have interest in either or both!

John
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
Biggamereels1988
Frequent Board Poster

I sent you an email my friend. I am interested in both of those fine reels!!! Thanks so much for the fast response! My main focus is the Ocean City Free Spool, and Dover Club. The first reels. I just picked up an Ike Walton in a lot of reels for a staggering $28…. Unbelievable prices for that gem. Where are the Ocean City Collectors?
Reelman2
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Reelman2 »

I have a nice Dover Club for you. Please contact me.
Collect mostly Ky style reels; Meek, Heddon, Horton, Pflueger Redifor and Worth, etc.

ORCA Member
Biggamereels1988
Frequent Board Poster

I sent you a message reelman as well! Thanks for the response. I honestly wouldn’t mind a few Dover Clubs.. :) So if I find one it might need a best friend.. :)